Wearable technology has become an important segment in the consumer electronics industry, thanks to the increasing number of consumers adopting smartwatches, such as Samsung Gear, LG G Watch, Moto 360, Apple Watch, and many more. While smartwatches have been used as a notification hub, fitness tracker, schedule manager, and GPS tracker over the years, the smartwatch manufacturers today are integrating music playback options in their devices.
For instance, the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music, which was launched in 2018, allows music streaming from iHeartRadio and Deezer. Other vendors of smartwatches, such as the TomTom Spark3 Cardio + Music, Fitbit Versa, and Garmin Forerunner 645 Music are also focusing on music as a selling point. Soundhound, Shazam and Pandora radio are some of the best music streaming apps that are compatible with Apple Watch, and Google Play supports Moto 360.
Frequently Asked Questions in the Music Streaming Industry
- What is the current music streaming service market size?
- What are the major challenges in the music streaming service market?
- Who are the major music streaming service providers and top music streaming apps?
- What are the music streaming market trends?
- What are the factors influencing the market share of the music streaming service industry?